Thursday, May 14, 2009

Floating through the end of school

So as I enter this first blog, I am listening to the 5th grade band, choir and orchestra concert at my school... and thinking what saints my parents were to allow all three of us to learn an instrument or two! I am trying to think of all of the things I need to get done before I get to dive into Europe again. I am so thankful to be going and have had the itch to be in Europe again for about the last half of a year. Ok, somehow one of my kids just became bloodied- while sitting at a concert- AMAZING how talented they are (injure themselves while sitting still). Gotta run!

1 comment:

  1. It seems so far away, and yet it is so close! It's almost time to leave...and suddenly you will be in a class full of mature, interesting, funny, energetic people who can sit still for long periods of time and not start bleeding. It is going to be a such a great "time out of time".

    ReplyDelete